terramilitaris Index du Forum terramilitaris
Ici vous retrouverez le bonheur de dire ce que vous pensez sans vous faire bannir.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sell Your*Books Amazon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    terramilitaris Index du Forum -> Impérium -> Perse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phiedi

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sell Your*Books Amazon Répondre en citant

Sell Your Books Amazon > urlin.us/2kq3s

Sell Your Books Amazon

ac186bab57
Well, the truth is&. A professional account has a $39.99 monthly subscription fee but no per sale closing fee while an individual account has no monthly fee but charges $0.99 as a per sale closing fee. Amazon stores and ships your products. If the book has already been listed on Amazon, a good way to determine the price you should sell it for is by noting the price that other sellers have listed their copies at. Consider it my sweet revenge against the bookstores that overcharged me as a college student. Outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees. 3 Print your shipping label and packing slip. I use this tool before buying a book to make sure that there is a company willing to pay more for the book than what the Ebay seller is charging.Let me give you a couple of examples I found this week&Here is a screenshot of an auction that just closed for the book Fundamentals of Physical Geography.

A book is "Acceptable" if the pages and cover are intact. Your e-mail address wont be sold to any 3rd party. Under the "Settings" tab on your seller account page should be a link called "Account Info." Upon going to this page, you should notice a "Deposit Method" section. Heres how they did it. Here's what you need to know about each step of the selling process. All you need to do is monitor the listing for your own records. You will be asked to choose one or the other as you set things up. You can create an individual or professional seller account depending on your needs.

share iphoto albumwatch parenthood movie online freealluc mobilenew dreamworks filmsroland versaworks downloadfree parking in st augustinec.u.t.s mp3mononoke episodesearn free minutescd writer free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    terramilitaris Index du Forum -> Impérium -> Perse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation